- Strategic Planning: Street-Wise Tips to Make It Work for Your Organization
- Are Non-Profits Prepared For Strategic Planning?
- Strategic Planning – Key Success Factors and How to Avoid Ten Common Mistakes
- Why a Strategic Plan is Important
- 24-7 – That’s Why You Need a Strategic Plan For Business Growth!
Tag Archives: Strategic Planning?
I wish I could count the number of times I have attended a non-profit strategic planning session, or discussed the need to have (or update) one in a board meeting, or been invited to serve as the facilitator. It has … Continue reading
Organizations employ strategic planning as a way to move toward their desired future status (End Game). It is the process of developing and implementing plans to reach goals and objectives. Strategic planning, more than anything else, is what gives direction … Continue reading